Sunday, April 6, 2008

Terrible 2's......or terrible 22 months?



We all hear about children going through the "terrible 2's" but nobody tells you that this is just the average age for this "mini menopause". Wow what an attitude these small beings can have. Jack has been doing really well and growing so quickly. He is learning so many new things and saying almost everything we say. Yes, EVERYTHING! We are pretty good about not saying "everything" around him. Of course every once in a while things do slip out but we quickly change the subject in hopes that he will forget. He loves to scream. Yes scream and very loudly. He gets upset if I am in the kitchen cooking and not playing with him. He grabs my hand or pants and just pulls me as hard as he can to the den. That's ok though. It just reminds me of how much he loves me. Speaking of, he said "love you" for the first time today! We have been trying so hard to get him to say "I love you" and today he did. TO ME!!!!!!!! YEA!


Jack and I are going to Oxford tomorrow to meet Salley and spend the night at the condo. I am real excited to spend some time with her and for her to spend some time with Jack. Every time I am around her with Jack the rest of the family is there as well and she doesn't really get to spend time with us. We are going to have lunch on Tuesday and do a little window shopping. I will update you on how well the "window shopping" goes. Usually not very well. Anyway, I hope everyone is well. Hopefully I can keep up with my blog a little better for now on.

No comments: