Friday, January 25, 2008

Our First Playdate!


Could this be more exciting?! Jack and I had our very first play date today and it was so much fun. We went over to Tracie Melton McRee's and Jack played with her 3 year old Corbin and Tracie and I had a good visit. Even if we did talk mostly about children and children related things, it was still soooooooo nice to carry on a conversation with an adult! YEA!! I am looking forward to getting more involved in the Southaven/Olive Branch community and meeting other Moms like me. Jack seemed to play pretty well with Corbin. He seemed to be ok with sharing and there was no hitting or biting so I am really happy! Corbin is a little older than Jack so it was a little hard for them to communicate but they still seemed to have a good time. Hopefully we will have more dates in the near future.

No comments: