Thursday, January 24, 2008

Toot Toot! Choo Choo!


So for those of you who know little Jack Henry well, certainly know about his love for trains, especially Thomas the Tank Engine. Jack has many Thomas toys but his three favorite Thomas toys are actually bath toys of the characters Thomas, Percy and Salty. All from the Thomas stories. We don't actually play with them in the tub we play with them out of the tub. Anyway, the other day Jack would run across the room and get a train, one at a time, and bring it back to me. I was lying on the couch on my side so he would place each train on my thigh and then run to get another train. After lining up all 3 trains on my not so skinny thigh, he proceeded to push on my leg in turn making the trains move, of course cause by the wave motion my thigh was making! So, the trains are moving, Jack is yelling, "Toot Toot! Choo Choo!", and my thigh is jiggling! How could this day get any better?

No comments: