Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Terrible 2's


I guess I didn't know how early the "terrible 2's" really started. It seems like Jack just woke up a few days ago and was smack dab in the middle of them. He used to never get all upset if he was told no. He would just kind of accept it, maybe with a little protest, and move on. But now, not so much. He has spent the most of today in a pretty bad mood. This, of course, is hard on everybody. Everyone gets frustrated with everyone else and we all just feed off of each others frustrations. I know that we all just need to take a deep breath and work things out as they come. I know everything will be fine. I love that little boy more than anything and it's pretty easy for me to get over the momentary frustration of his upset. Like my Mama says, all parents have to go through it and he is just learning.

No comments: